If you looked in my pile of unfolded laundry you would see a big black pit. I would say about 85% of my wardrobe is black! 5% white…5% and 5% other neutral colors. This makes it easy to put outfits together (and I am SLIGHTLY color blind, which is also a factor). I am also a firm believer that comfort is key, BUT I think you can be comfortable and still look put together.
Here’s some outfit inspiration for mamas that want to look put together yet comfortable!
Some of my key pieces:
• Black Skinny Jeans – My new FAVORITE are the ones in these photos, which are from Old Navy, they have a stretchy waistband! A dream come true. CLICK HERE to shop
• GOOD black leggings – These look and feel nicer than the $7 Forever 21, but are just as comfortable, and they won’t rip after 2 washes CLICK HERE to shop
• Loose white tops – Not sure why but I just feel like a clean white shirt always looks nice, especially paired with black pants or shorts. HERE is one similar to the last photo
• Pencil skirt – I love love love pairing t-shirts with pencil skirts. They’re comfortable but look a little more dressed up, even when paired with converse.
• BOOTIES! – I feel like a cute pair of booties can bring a whole outfit together. One of my favorite places to shop for boots it Qupid
If I could fill my closet with those key items I would be set.
Moms can still look cute while being comfortable. Just remember to grab a good key piece that pulls the outfit together!
*Post contains affiliate links.