I love subscription boxes, so when I hear about Bump Boxes, which is a subscription box for pregnant women, I knew I had to try it. This is my third and *most likely* last pregnancy, so I’m wanting to try anything and everything while I can!!
My box was filled with goodies that were specifically tailored to my due date.
I love that they offer 3, 6, and 9 month subscriptions so you know exactly how long you’ll be getting them.
Pretty much everything in my box would still be useable after pregnancy. My favorite thing about subscription boxes (besides that it’s basically a surprise for yourself every month) is the fact that I get to discover new products and brands . A couple things that came in this box were things I actually needed but just haven’t bought for myself. (Typical mom…always buying for everyone else, never for myself!)
Definitely check out bumpboxes.com if you are pregnant and want to treat yourself to some goodies every month!
Check out my unboxing video to see everything that came in my box!
I have been doing pregnancy update vlogs to document how my third pregnancy is going.
I feel like I am made to have babies. I have had the easiest pregnancies (*so far* knock on wood!), so I doubt anything crazy or exciting will be documented!
It’s nice to look back and watch myself grow.
Just like most pregnant women, I take photos throughout my pregnancy, but to actually have videos to look back on will be something I never had before.
I am going to try to post a video to YouTube at least once a week in 2018! This is a pretty big resolution, and I know it won’t be easy, but I’m going to try!
We’ll see how things go once my third child arrives. Ha!
I am now almost 20 weeks, so this video is from a couple weeks ago. I uploaded a gender reveal video this week. I will also being doing videos on the kids playing, which might be a separate channel. I haven’t decided on that yet. Cash & Sawyer love watching channels like Ryan’s Toy Review, and Cash begs me to record him while he plays with his toys…so they might just need their own channel. Kids these days!
If you looked in my pile of unfolded laundry you would see a big black pit. I would say about 85% of my wardrobe is black! 5% white…5% and 5% other neutral colors. This makes it easy to put outfits together (and I am SLIGHTLY color blind, which is also a factor). I am also a firm believer that comfort is key, BUT I think you can be comfortable and still look put together.
Here’s some outfit inspiration for mamas that want to look put together yet comfortable!
Some of my key pieces:
• Black Skinny Jeans – My new FAVORITE are the ones in these photos, which are from Old Navy, they have a stretchy waistband! A dream come true. CLICK HERE to shop
• GOOD black leggings – These look and feel nicer than the $7 Forever 21, but are just as comfortable, and they won’t rip after 2 washes CLICK HERE to shop
• Loose white tops – Not sure why but I just feel like a clean white shirt always looks nice, especially paired with black pants or shorts. HERE is one similar to the last photo
• Pencil skirt – I love love love pairing t-shirts with pencil skirts. They’re comfortable but look a little more dressed up, even when paired with converse.
• BOOTIES! – I feel like a cute pair of booties can bring a whole outfit together. One of my favorite places to shop for boots it Qupid
If I could fill my closet with those key items I would be set.
Moms can still look cute while being comfortable. Just remember to grab a good key piece that pulls the outfit together!
*Post contains affiliate links.