Facebook groups are becoming a very popular place for brands to engage with their customers and promote their products.
With the annoying algorithm on Facebook business pages and Instagram it makes sense that Facebook groups are now a main focus for many brand owners.
One of the great things about promoting in a group is the fact that you are posting from your personal Facebook page. People love to see the face behind the shop, and groups become a place where you can essentially “bond” with your followers.
A lot of people ask me how to get their group to engage- and the answer is: Post engaging content!
I’ve collected some pictures for business owners to post in their group to engage and get to know their followers.
Feel free to use any of these.
*Tip* Post your own answer in the comments once you post, this helps bump the post.
1. Where are you from? Drop the emoji that represents your state!
2. Would you rather go a whole day with lipstick on your teeth or smudged mascara?
3. Or, if you prefer, you can replace “child” with “husband”. 😉
4. Type in d-i-s-n-e-y.com in the comments and the first person to get Woody wins! (Or you can crop it if you don’t want to do a giveaway)
5. Everyone has a favorite! (Mine is Jasmine…or Mulan.)
6. Who is your celebrity twin? Everyone says mine is Kourtney Kardashian.
7. Who is your favorite TV couple? I love Zack & Kelly ❤
8. If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which show would you choose & why? I would choose That 70’s Show or Saved By The Bell, because I love all the characters on those shows! 🙂
9. Which cup is yours? (Mine is probably B3)
10. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?
11. Donuts, or cupcakes, or cake, or pie, or macaroons, or cake-pops? I think I would choose donuts.
MORE CONTENT ADVICE:
• Ask your group “opinion” questions, whether it be which print to use for a new product, or which carseat to get for your baby. (People love to state their opinion!)
• Ask random questions such as: What is your favorite crock pot recipe? What are your plans for the 4th Of July? Etc.
• Create Polls.
• Do live videos!
• Create albums for your followers to post photos in, such as “Mail Day”, “Styled ____your brand name here___”
Post consistently to keep your group active! Your Facebook group can become a huge game changer for your business, so be sure to use it to it’s full potential.
For more advice and tips, join my Facebook group Facebook.com/groups/happyhustle